HIRE A BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY TO GET A FRESH START IN LIFE
File for Bankruptcy in Columbus, Warren, or Youngstown, Ohio.
Filing for bankruptcy can be difficult and emotionally fraught. Thankfully, you have a talented legal team by your side to help you understand the process and figure out how to get your finances in order.
Work with the bankruptcy lawyers at Makridis Law Firm, LLC to restructure your finances and get your life back on track.
SHOULD YOU FILE FOR CHAPTER 7 OR CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY?
Clients considering filing for bankruptcy often run into the same question: What is the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code?
If you’re confused about which option is right for you, trust Makridis Law Firm, LLC to help you figure it out. Here’s a brief overview of the two types of bankruptcy we help clients file for:
- You can only qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy if you have little or no disposable income.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy wipes out your debt by liquidating most of your assets.
- You do not have to pay back your debts under a Chapter 7 bankruptcy plan.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy works for people with enough income to make some payments.
- When you file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you set up a reduced payment plan to pay your debts.
- If you file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you get to keep all of your property.
Call 614-349-4490 today to schedule your free consultation with a bankruptcy lawyer at our office in Columbus, Warren, or Youngstown OH. We’ll discuss your finances with you and determine the best approach for your situation.